This week on The Money Cafe, Alan Kohler and James Kirby discuss the following:
- Alan has thawed out in Melbourne winter after a scotch journey.
- Deeming: something no one understands until they have to.
- Philip Lowe loosens up in Darwin.
- China and US may do deals, but long term tensions are impossible to ignore.
- Alan’s holiday has left him convinced that a true Brexit is coming.
- None of these headwinds have curtailed a trade surplus for Australia.
- The ASX flirts with history, something Alan finds stultifyingly boring.
- Woolies gets out of pokies, about damn time says Kirby.
- How should investors react to the buffets of day traders?