This week in The Money Cafe, James Kirby and I discuss:
- My new gig!
- Ray White calls the bottom of the market.
- Questioning why the RBA remains upbeat about the economy.
- Should we be worried about an interest-only loan problem?
- YouTube kids making millions.
- Why Labor’s housing policies will push rents higher.
- Where smart young investors should park their money.
- How do you assess stocks that have never turned a profit?
- Why any company management that doesn’t disgorge it’s franked dividends before the next election should be sacked.