This week on The Money Cafe, James Kirby and financial adviser James Gerrard discuss the following topics:
- How to find a good financial advisor?
- Which clients do financial advisors turn away?
- The increased interest affecting customers of the first home owners grant.
- The problem with tax deduction on SMSFs.
- Should you invest in gold?
- What tax implications apply if you contribute over the $1.6 million super cap?
- Are higher fees worth the diversification?
- The fundamental difference between investing in Australian versus international shares.
- What millennials can do to build wealth.