This week on The Money Cafe, Alan Kohler and James Kirby discuss the following:
- The Irish Brexit: The border nobody wants
- Hong Kong protesters and the stock market: Is this the end of Hong Kong capitalism?
- Is Magellan putting an end to LICs?
- Why AMP is still sticking with aligned financial advisors
- What’s the catch with low-interest home loans?
- Are negative interest rates sustainable?
- Why infrastructure investments are a safe bet
- Why won’t industry super funds publish their underlying stocks?