Sue Neales joined James Kirby this week in The Money Cafe for a special agribusiness episode, covering:
- An overview of Australian farming: who’s copping it the worst?
- A2 milk doubles its profits, but what substance is behind the success? Sue is impressed, has far surpassed her expectations.
- Costa: proof that you can bank on agribusiness.
- What’s held back the failures?
- Australian farmers are doing better with water than you’d think.
- Where’s Australia’s mega agribusinesses? We’ve got plenty at the next level down.
- Tech IPOs are breaking into the ag space .
- What do ethical investors make of ag?