This week in The Money Cafe, James Kirby and I discuss the following topics:
- Markets are in a scary place. Banks are driving things up and down.
- Signs point to a late cycle dynamic: means trigger happy fund managers and increased volatility.
- Kylie Jenner snaps up Afterpay.
- Blue Sky comes crashing to the ground.
- Roger David reminds us that traditional retail isn’t valued by many customers today.
- Making sense of the latest unemployment data.
- Telstra sets itself up to snap up a NBN sale.