This week in The Money Cafe, James Kirby and I discuss the following topics:
- Banks aren’t interested in lending to SMSFs;
- This is pushing people to less regulated sources of funding.
- The yield curve inverts! The last time this happened in the US without a recession was 1966.
- Budget surplus. Celebrate good times come on!
- What will the government give away in an election budget? Personal tax cuts?
- If there’s a recession coming, no one told the US ridesharing apps looking at an IPO.
- Who will be excluded by Labor’s super schemes?