In this week’s overview we look at the shockingly low US GDP that came out on Saturday morning.
Plus a look at:
– Woolworths, the CPI and the dead parrot of inflation
– The growing threat of President Trump
– The risk of Fed hikes and a Chinese bust
– What to do about all these risks
– Plus lots of R&D (Research and Diversions) and some fine weekend music.
In this week’s overview we follow up our investment manifesto with a detailed look at income investing and why you shouldn’t just rely on dividends, especially bank dividends.
Plus a look at:
– Will Australian rates be cut again?
– The European bank crisis
– The media revolution, and why Fairfax is a buy
– And a fascinating new analysis of the markets that shows why US stocks are overvalued
– Plus lots of R&D (Research and Diversions), some great music and Nellie the wonder dog.
In our first overview we make The Constant Investor Promise and tell you our basic views on investing in a manifesto, or What I Learned at Bear Market University. Plus we look at the great divergence between stocks and bonds, the Brexit aftermath, The South China Sea imbroglio (which we reckon is a beat-up), and the UberEats revolution.
The Constant Investor publication and related content is provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered personal advice. Anyone seeking to rely on content should seek their own legal, financial and taxation advice. Kohler & Company Pty Ltd, trading as The Constant Investor, is an AFSL Authorised Representative No. 1244896 of Melbourne Securities Corporation Ltd AFSL 428289.