In The Crypto Current this week, Alan Kohler speaks to Rupert Hackett, CEO of BTC Corporation Holdings, for an in-depth look at Bitcoin.
November 22, 2017 The Crypto Current Podcast
Revolting shareholders are making life difficult for the board of payments house BPS Technology and oil and gas developer turned cash box Molopo. But does this create latent value for patient investors? Tim Boreham of The New Criterion investigates.
November 22, 2017 The New Criterion
This week, analysts look at what the listing of Domain Holdings does for Fairfax Media, Macquarie Atlas votes to leave Macquarie as its external manager and further analysis of WorleyParsons. Plus wage and labour analysis, and the November RBA minutes suggest that nobody thinks wage growth is suddenly going to take off. Companies mentioned this week: ABP*AWE*BRN*DHG*DLX*FXJ*HSO*IPL*MGP*MQA*NAN*ORE*ORG*TME*WOR*
November 22, 2017 Broker Research
In this week's #AskAlan Facebook Livestream, we talk about Fortescue, bonds, infrastructure and more!
November 22, 2017 Facebook Livestream
New research from the Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) shows that nine out of 10 Australians expect their superannuation or other investments to be invested responsibly.
November 22, 2017 Sustainability - With Rachel Alembakis
Clean Seas is Australia’s only commercial producer of Kingfish. It has had a tumultuous few years - its shares peaked at $2.40 at one point and are now trading at 6 cents. Alan Kohler spoke to their CEO David Head to find out what's ahead.
November 22, 2017 CEO Interviews
Stockland (SGP) is one of Australia's biggest diversified property groups with more than $16.6 billion of real estate assets. Alan Kohler spoke to their CEO Mark Steinert to find out what's planned for the future.
November 21, 2017 CEO Interviews
When a company goes broke, the chair rarely talks but David Gordon has broken his silence by participating in The Constant Investor chairman interview series where he welcomed the CBS acquisition of TEN as a “fantastic outcome” and revealed what it was like being threatened with personal liability by Bruce Gordon and Lachlan Murdoch. Stephen Mayne spoke to David for this week's chairman interview.
November 20, 2017 Chairman Interviews
The Hydroponics Company (ASX: THC) is a medicinal cannabis business. Their shares recently surged following a distribution agreement with a European supplier of medicinal cannabis. Alan Kohler spoke to CEO David Radford to find out how much more growth they have left in them.
November 20, 2017 CEO Interviews
A weekly review of the Market Timing signals with Market Commentary and Technical Analysis.
November 18, 2017 MarketTiming Weekly Update
In this week's overview, Alan suggests that it’s time to go for growth, no matter what sort of investor you are. He also investigates SMSFs, and explains why bonds should be avoided.
November 18, 2017 Alan Kohler's Overview
Domain Holdings is a major online property platform that listed on the ASX (DHG) yesterday. Fairfax Media Limited still owns 60% of the company, while the other 40% is now listed on the ASX. Alan Kohler spoke to their CEO Antony Catalano to find out how their business model operates.
November 17, 2017 CEO Interviews
This week in Talking Finance, Alan Kohler finds out about the impact of the same-sex marriage survey results, the ASX200 going below 6,000, this week’s employment and wages data as well as the demands of Chinese tourists.
November 17, 2017 Talking Finance